Thursday 3 November 2016

Why You Should Hire A Realtor

Hire A Licensed Realtor



If you are ready to sell your home and you are thinking about doing it on your own, you may want to think again. Although you may feel as if you are more than capable to sell your own home and save the commission in the process, there is a reason why 90% of the time, homeowners use a real estate professional.  Selling a home on your own requires a lot of extra time on your hands. You always have to be available to show your home when someone wants to see it. You will have unqualified buyers passing in and out of your home and people who are looking to buy “for sale by owner”, are usually looking for a bargain, which translates to low-ball offers.

Here is why you Should Hire Me to Sell Your South Florida Home!

  • I will prepare a market analysis to see how much your home is worth and market your home accordingly
  • I will Give you tips on how to make your home look its best, preparing it for a quick sale
  • I can reach millions of potential buyers through my online marketing efforts and my relationships with other realtors. Plus, I can also get you international exposure.
  • I will be available to host open houses to help sell your home
  • I will schedule appointments to show your home
  • I will review all contracts received
  • I will negotiate terms of sale/ handle counter offers
  • I will get your home sold for the most money possible; in the least amount of time.

Even if you live outside of Florida, I can connect you to our network of Realtors who specialize in your area of interest.

I am a realtor working in South Florida. If you need help buying or selling a home, please contact me. Also, please view my website where you will also be able to search the MLS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment